Wednesday 4 July 2007

Evidence for embarassing the Kids!!!

I consider it my duty to be able to embarrass my kids!! You know the sort of thing - kissing them goodbye while their friends are watching, skipping down the road, singing loudly, dancing in public, holding their hands etc. And in that vein, and for future reference, here are Things That Little Prince said!! With translations for those that don't speak KID!!

Is it just Grannies that can drink pommygranny (pomegranate) juice??

I love racing peas (runner beans!!)

Hiya big boobies (to DADDY!!!)

Not liking his best friend cos she had bubbles (bobbles) in her hair!!

Ponk-a-howt-ness (Pocahontas)

Completing (deleting) things

Look Darth Vader (loudly in a shop pointing to a lady in full burqa, given his background we are working on this!)

Mangled Disney Songs

The Bear Ne-Sesames, The simple bear ne-sesames - forget about your worries and your stripes

In the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room - where the birds sing words and the flowers BOOM (shouted very loudly!)

It's a Small World After All - Just one moon and one golden sun, and Chinese friendship to everyone.


3 comments:

Rosie said...

Glad to see you are ok.I know what you mean about busy.Youngest L has a nasty bug..hes pale..so many bugs this summer...its the weather.

fivekidz said...

I totally agree a perk to mommyhood ... you missed paging them in the store when they are "lost" when my daughter was 16 we began to race to see who could page first... I tell my boys I have them paged when their not with me when i see their friends in store..however I had to page my mom in store 3x . "i heard but I was busy" she is worse than the kids sometimes...

Janet said...

fivekidz - I never even thought of that!! I will file the knowledge away for future use mwahahaha


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006