Friday 21 September 2007

School

Went up to school this morning, Little Prince was a bit clingy and kept checking he could come home for lunch, he went in ok, not happily but ok after a lot of reassurance that he could come home for his lunch and that mummy had given the letter to school to make sure there were no more mix ups. I spoke to his teacher and (politely honest) told her that we still felt it necessary to bring him home for his lunch and checked what time I needed to be there to collect Little Prince so there would be no more mix ups.

I handed over the (toned down from last night) letter, books and articles but the headteacher isn't in until 10.30am so I presume she will ring me once she has read the letter and info.

To be continued...

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Hi Janet,
I hope it will be all sorted Its been very hard for you and little Prince.

Janet said...

Hi Rosie,
Thank you :-) I hope it will get sorted out too, I'm waiting to hear from the head teacher once she's read the letter and info I sent her!!
Love
Janet

lara said...

how did it go

Janet said...

Hi Lara,
The head apologised and said all the right things - I just hope that it is translated into the right actions!! Little Prince was so happy at school, so I'm determined that I will do what he needs me to do, not what school feel we should do!!
Thank you for thinking about me :-)
Love
Janet


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006