Saturday 6 October 2007

Dieting!!!

I have put back so much weight since finishing the stupid diet (aka LighterLife!) that I've finally decided that I MUST do something about it! I've got a weeks worth of LL packs left and I'm kick starting with those - its hard, I've got a headache and can't stop going to the loo (you have to drink FOUR litres of water a day!!!). But in ONE DAY I've lost FIVE POUNDS!!!!!! Knowing my luck that will be my total loss for the week, but still its a great loss :-) And next week I'm going to rejoin Weight Watchers with my friend. I figure that I won't quit or mess about with it as much if I'm going with a friend!! And she's been going for a while, so is obviously committed, so I won't be able to give up because she does! Wish me luck - I've dieted so many times before that I need all the luck I can get!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Janet!! Just take care so you don't make yourself sick!!!

We're cheering for you!!!

Janet said...

Thank you Cabbage queen :-) Don't worry I won't make myself ill with this, I'm only staying on it for a week to use up the packs I had left over from when I did the diet properly. After that I'll be at Weight Watchers and dieting sensibly :-)

Love
Janet

The Sharp Family said...

Good luck to you! I know how hard it is! I need to do the same thing!!! You can do it!!

Janet said...

Hi The Sharp Family,

Thank you for the good luck :-) I'm hoping I can do it, and I bet you can too :-)

Love
Janet


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006