Saturday 17 November 2007

Friday's Post!!

I've got a lot on at the moment and blogging is having to take a backseat. Although I'm trying hard to keep up to date, its harder than I thought!!

Yesterday me and three other mum's from school went to a huge shopping centre for some Christmas shopping, without the children. The dad's were on picking up duties - which as we didn't get home till about 9.30pm (we set off straight from school at 9am!!) was a good idea!! We had a lot of fun at the shopping centre, stopping every now and again in one of the many coffee shops to have a good natter and put the world to rights :-)

I managed to get quite a few bits and bobs ready for Christmas, but can't blog about most of them as they have already been sent to Father Christmas :-) Although I have posted a picture of a little Summer dress I got from a discount Monsoon shop - isn't it adorable?

It wasn't as hard as I had imagined to keep my 'diet head' on :-) I wasn't at all tempted by the cakes and choccies we kept seeing - I would much rather fit in my slimmer clothes thank you all the same!! I had jacket spud for lunch and when we had dinner at Pizza Hut chose the most healthy options I could - and hardly touched my pudding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww thats gorgeous :)

and well done on the dieting!

LMS

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Its really beautiful, and I hope you dont have to wait to long for Mei Mei to wear it. Well done for not straying off the diet! I live on baked potatoes for dinner, good for the running and the rest of the canteen food is pretty naf!
Lovw S

Rosie said...

Lovely dress.I love Monsoon!!


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006