Sunday 11 November 2007

Think I've stayed on the diet!!

Before going out to Frankie and Benny's earlier, I found a menu online and made my food choices (chicken parmigiana without the cheese/ham and sauce and jacket potato) - rather than panic when the waitress is hovering and wanting to take our order. None of us had starters. Everyone else had a dessert, but I just ordered another diet coke - and only pinched one of Little Prince's Buttons :-) Hopefully (fingers firmly crossed) I have managed to stay within my WW points - I'll get the verdict on Wednesday at weigh in I suppose!!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

The boys LOVE Frankie and Bennys pizza!!

Janet said...

So does Little Prince - that's what he had. Along with bits of everyone else's meal too - where on earth does he put it all?!?!
Love
Janet

suzanne said...

Good luck! I am sure you will be fine!, and hope the pounds keep falling off. I havent tried Frankie and Benny's pizza? Have I missed out on something in life!

Janet you can always come down and come for a run with the Wongs!


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006