Monday 24 December 2007

Yet another catch up post!!

WEDNESDAY - Little Prince spent the night throwing up and so had to miss school he was devastated that he missed his school Christmas party. Although he spent the whole day curled up on the sofa in his pyjamas watching TV (so not like him!!) so he wouldn't have made it to school anyway. Missed my chance to go to Ikea and get the bookcases I want to finish the refurbishment of the hallway. Oh well Mr Messy promises to take me between Xmas and New Year AND to not whinge about the lack of parking, although I will probably have to get up at the crack of dawn for this privilege!!!
THURSDAY - Little Prince went to school. Was thrilled that Miss saved his present from Father Christmas :-) I spent the day shopping with a couple of the other mums and finished the last bits and bobs :-) Drama Teen missed her schools Day Trip (same as last year and she didn't want to go) and instead had the 'thrill' of going to work with daddy!! She now wishes she had gone on the school trip lol. Me and Mr Messy went to the supermarket and bought the meat for the festivities, then played Tetris trying to get it all in the already overstuffed freezer!!!
FRIDAY - I spent the night throwing up. Spent the day in bed. Little Miss Sensible looked after Little Prince very well, I am SO glad she is home :-) He went to the Pantomime with school and loved it - oh no he didn't :-) Oh YES HE DID :-)
SATURDAY - Still ill. Panicking I can't be ill Christmas isn't ready yet!!!!
SUNDAY - Still ill. OMG Christmas will never be ready at this rate!!!!! LMS and The Boyfriend step in and finish off the last bits of wrapping up for me. They are stars :-)
MONDAY - Still feel yukky. Forced myself to get showered and dressed to take Drama Teen, Fraulein and Little Prince to the Pantomime. Fraulein's first pantomime and although confused by the leading boy actually being a girl, and the widowed mother being a man, she loved it. When we got back me and LMS went out delivering Christmas cards round the village, although I'm almost certain I've lost a huge pile of them!!! This is what being ill does to my organisation!!
If you've sent me an email in the last couple of weeks and I've not replied - I'm really really sorry, but between Christmas organising/ill kids/ill me I've just not had time to reply. I will reply after Christmas honest :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are now feeling better and have had a fantastic Xmas:)


Love S


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006