Friday 25 January 2008

Another Busy Day

As Little Miss Sensible, unfortunately, has to go back to university this weekend, I decided we would get some more jobs finished!! I find I'm more motivated when I'm working with someone, and we can chat as we get on with stuff. So what did we accomplish today? We booked for LMS and Mr Messy to go on a Meditation Weekend at a nearby Buddhist Centre. We cut out all the fabric for my July LID and In The Pink Group swaps - just got to get the wishes made and send them out. We got the last bits of stuff (from this times sorting out anyway!!) into the attic. We sorted out the information for the Its a Small World group swap, which is an interesting but fairly complicated swap. It needs a fabric related to represent a country, and an A4 info sheet about that country. I had a quick go at making the info sheet, but being IT challenged, I then asked LMS to help me (well more like to do it for me) and she did a fabulous job - thank you :-)

And we also rang my Handyman, and got him to come and fix the bit of the flat pack computer cupboard that had completely confused both me and Mr Messy for hours last night!! After a bit of umming and ahhing he managed to figure it out and fixed it :-) Now all that's left for Mr Messy to do tonight is to level the doors and move my computer inside it - I hope he appreciates my 'assistance' lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's ok, it gave me something to do other than play Solitaire!

Love LMS
xxxxxxxx

Janet said...

Thank you for all your help and for keeping me motivated - I expect motivational texts from you once you are back at university :-)
Lots of love
Mummy
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

I'll do my best lol

LMS
xxx


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006