Tuesday 22 January 2008

Blogging on the Right Day!!!!!

WooHoo!!!! I'm blogging today on the right day!!!! I've already taken Little Prince to school, well chased behind him as he races off on his scooter!! Little Miss Sensible stayed at home in case my new computer cupboard was delivered, and surprisingly it WAS!!! I thought we'd wait in all day and it would be delivered right at the end of the time scale they'd given me!! That serves me right for being so cynical!! Now we've got to get the bits of old bookcases that Mr Messy demolished last night, and take them to the tip. Take all the books we are getting rid of, to the charity shop (and I haven't any boxes to put them in!!!). And then maybe get my quilt blogs up to date. I'd get more fabric cut ready to send out, but the dining room table is piled high with 'stuff' while we rearrange the hole where the piano was, and put the new bookcases in.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Janet,
I've been poorly with weird mucus thingy for two weeks now and its getting me down and now the boys are sick.I really hope that I get better soon as I don't want the Doctors saying I'm depressed.

Janet said...

Oh no Rosie,
I'd hoped you'd put illnesses behind you for this year :-( Big big hugs (((((((((())))))))))
Take it easy (as easy as you can with three boys!)
Lots of love
Janet
xxx


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006