Thursday 8 May 2008

Lots of Secret Pal Gifts :-)

In order of receiving them :-
This first gift is from my August LID group Secret Pal (well not so secret as I worked out who she is). Its a lovely set of pink pyjamas covered in multicoloured hearts, two jingly buggy toys and LOTS of pretty hair clips :-) I hope MeiMei likes wearing things in her hair as she will have plenty to chose from :-) Thank you ever so much Karen :-)
This is from my new July LID Secret Pal (I joined the July LID group before an August one was formed - too impatient lol). Once again I know who sent it :-) The gift contained a lovely white cardigan with embroidered flowers and picot edging, some tights with a petit souris (little mouse) on and a flowery notepad :-) Thank you ever so much Keri :-)
And this gift is from my YaYa Secret Pal (don't ask I just like making on line friends). Once again I know exactly who my not so Secret Pal is, as there was a lot of confusion over the shipping of this gift (DHL couldn't find me!!). Anyway once the gift finally arrived it was lovely, it consisted of a full Summer outfit including shorts, t-shirt, hat and hair clips all decorated with turtles. And also a little pink bikini decorated with lighter pink flowers. And to top it off a couple of pairs of pink sunglasses, and yes one of them has turtles to match the outfit :-) Thank you ever so much Millie they are all very cute :-)

2 comments:

suzanne said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Miss detective! I think we have had this conversation before!

They are all lovely, I adore the swim suit and shades!

Janet said...

Hi Suzanne,
I am so lucky to have such generous Not So Secret Pals :-) MeiMei already has a fabulous wardrobe waiting for her :-) I just can't wait to see her wearing all of the lovely things :-)
Love
Janet
xxx


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006