Sunday 15 June 2008

Scumbags!!!!

Yesterday we had to set off fairly early to go to the train station for a day out in London. Mr Messy was taking the bags and coats to the car, and came in looking puzzled and asking where the old Discovery was?? Its outside I answered, irritated as he was interrupting me trying to get ready (again!!). No its not, he answered. I rushed out to look and all there was outside was a gap on the road where it should have been. Some utter SCUMBAGS have stolen my Discovery :-( I had to rush back into the house to report this to the Police, who I am sure will do their best, but I don't think we will ever see it again. We then had to pile into the car and go and get our train. I am so upset over this, I know we were selling it anyway and that I just wanted it gone, but WHY should some SCUMBAGS be able to just take it?? Mr Messy works very hard at a very stressful job so that we can buy the things we need, and some of the things we want. Why should some SCUMBAGS be able to just waltz around and take things that they haven't paid for?? Why should the SCUMBAGS have the things that we worked hard for, for nothing??? Its NOT FAIR!!! And now I have to try and work out how to cancel the Ebay listing - any ideas??

10 comments:

Rosie said...

Just dreadful.

Janet said...

I've managed to cancel my Ebay listing now. I'm still so cross that SCUMBAGS can just waltz in and take what isn't theirs, without paying a thing!!!
Love
Janet
xxx

lara said...

How terrible thats so wrong i hope they are caught!!!

Janet said...

Hi Lara,
It would be nice to think they would be caught and punished, but I think its a vain hope :-( I expect my poor Discovery is a pile of saleable bits by now :-(
Love
Janet
xxx

Mac said...

Oh my goodness! I was just going to check it out on Ebay since you had said it was on there. I'm glad I am came here first. I can't believe someone took it! Wow!You'd better have that new Freelander tucked away somewhere!How horrible.

Janet said...

Hi mac,
Thank you :-) What goes around, comes around so hopefully the universe will come up with a really good comeuppance for them!!
Love
Janet
xxx

Anonymous said...

Janet that is terrible. Can you claim the insurance? I know it takes ages for stolen cars. Hugs:)

Love s

Janet said...

Hi S,
Thank you :-) Unfortunately, we took a chance and changed the insurance over to the new car, thinking the Discovery would be gone within a week so it wouldn't matter! Woops!!!
Love
Janet
xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry to hear about this. So annoying!!

love WL xx

Janet said...

Thank you WL
Love
Janet
xxx


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006