Saturday 27 September 2008

Almost ready

I had a refreshing nap this afternoon!! I was falling asleep on the sofa and Little Prince said I should go to bed, and I didn't argue lol. I probably wouldn't have been so tired if I hadn't had to persuade him to go back to bed at midnight last night, when he got up to watch TV and thought it was already time to go to Disney!!

Well the packing is done. The shopping for Mr Messy and Drama Teen is done. Its almost time to bath Little Prince and get him to bed. And I don't know if I want to go!! I love Disney. But I love my family more and I'm leaving most of them behind. I want us all to be there. I'm sure I'll have a great time once I'm there, its the thought of saying goodbye to Mr Messy and Drama Teen tomorrow that's making me sad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Janet you'll be fine once you get there xxx It'll be worth it all when you see what a great time LP's having!!

Besides, you might need some distraction over the next few weeks ;-)

Have a brilliant time!

love WL xx

Mac said...

Janet,

Once you hit MK, you'll be just fine. We've only been home for a couple of weeks and I am actually missing it already( and we've already started planning next year). It's such a magical place where there is happiness all of the time(even if you're caught in a down pour at MK).
Have lots of fun and take lots of pictures. Watch out for the chocolate covered rice krispy Mickey treats, they kept me in the bathroom for several hours the night after I ate one!lol

Have fun! We'll miss your blogging while you're gone.

Janet said...

Hi WL,
You were right, we having a great time so far. And it a fab distractin lol.
Love
Janet
xxx

Janet said...

Hi mac,
Its Magic Kingdom and the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tonight too :-)
And I brought my laptop, so I can keep on blogging.
Love
Janet
xxx


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006