Wednesday 17 September 2008

Carless!!!

That's CAR-less not careless!!! My car is in the garage today so Mr Messy has the other car so I'm stuck in the house and can't get anywhere!! Normally it doesn't bother me and the car sits outside unused. But today because I haven't got it, I WANT it!!! So instead of going out somewhere interesting I get to sort out yet more cupboards!! Urgh!! I'm beginning to see the attraction of a messy, cluttered and disorganised house, which is why our house is messy, cluttered and disorganised lol. This sorting out is hard work!!!

3 comments:

lara said...

I agree with you there Janet sorting ut is just a pain, i end up moving stuff from one area to another!!!

Janet said...

Hi Lara,
I know what you mean, that's what I usually do!! So this time I'm trying to do it properly and GET RID of stuff too!! Its a great feeling coming back after dropping stuff at the charity shop or the tip :-) Its just such hard work getting to that stage lol.
Hope you are all ok?
Love
Janet

Anonymous said...

misusing your blog i know, but what did you say? wolfie's FINALLY asleep and not attacking me so no way im waking her up to come ask!!

LMS
xxx


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006