Friday 19 November 2010

Rest of Friday

Well Little Prince was in bed on time, and Princess Lollipop was minutes behind him. Little Prince was up and down a few times with all sorts of different aches and pains, until he finally settled down! Princess Lollipop seemed soundly asleep but woke up twice while we were watching Children In Need, she settled back down straight away so I didn't miss too much.

While I was watching I've also been on the internet searching for Christmas decorations for OUR shop. I found a picture of some 3D hanging star decorations, and after an appeal to my friends I found they are called "barn stars." I'm going to have a go at making some in Christmassy coloured card, although I'm also looking for somewhere to buy them "just in case" lol. And I've found an easy to make (but looks great) paper snowflake decoration too :-) Now all I need is a couple of hours without my little assistants and I can give them a try!!

Apart from that its been a pretty quiet evening watching Children in Need together. Well apart from when I threw a huge strop at Drama Teen for not doing her washing up from when she made a cake a couple of weeks ago! I've told her I'm perfectly happy for her to cook and bake, but she has to clean up after herself, not too harsh is it?! Well I've been looking at the dirty mixing bowl and cake tin for almost two weeks now and its ANNOYING!!! Drama Teen was told they had to be washed up before bed, or I was going to be VERY CROSS!!! And finally she got the job done :-) Thank you Drama Teen :-)

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006