Sunday 21 November 2010

Rest of Saturday

Before putting Little Prince to bed Mr Messy had a look at the cut on his finger and decided it needed to have some Savlon on it, and covered over night. To make sure Little Prince didn't remove the plaster (he took the one off I put on this morning) Mr Messy put on a plaster, followed by a tubular bandage, followed by a crepe bandage fastened with medical tape. Maybe that will help it stay on till the morning!! We can only hope...

After we'd got Little Prince to bed I rang a good friend and had a lovely long chat :-) We haven't spoken for ages and it was lovely to catch up :-) I'll have to try not to leave it too long before we chat again!!

While me and my friend chatted Mr Messy and Drama Teen took Boyfriend home, and we were still chatting when they returned!! Princess Lollipop stayed with me and climbed around on my knee and even had a little chat with my friend herself. Although the conversation on Princess Lollipop's side consisted of her usual "Mick-Mick, Pat-Pat" (her favourite TV programmes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einsteins) which were on at the time, so I don't know why she needed to ask for them, or perhaps she just needed my friend to know about it lol. This is her standard conversation with everyone lol. Apart from with Drama Teen and the standard speech there is "More dint" repeated until they walk to the kitchen to fill up her cup (even if the cup was already full!!).

It didn't take too long to get Princess Lollipop to sleep and into bed and once she was fast asleep me and Mr Messy watched tonight's episode of I'm a Celebrity that I'd taped. It was funny to watch Gillian McKeith squirm and scream, why on earth did she sign up for this if she is so afraid of everything and refuses to do anything?! Apart from the age old God - money!! The others that stand out for me are Stacey and Shaun. Shaun is funny and Stacey isn't as daft as her annoying voice makes her sound.

Once that had finished me and Mr Messy stayed up late watching some more of the Criminal Minds episodes we had taped. We should have gone to bed to catch up on sleep, but we enjoy a good murder before bed lol.

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006