Monday 10 January 2011

Monday

Mr Messy had already taken Little Prince to school, and Drama Teen had gone to college by the time me and Princess Lollipop woke up. We had a quiet breakfast followed by the dreading bath and hair conditioning, Princess Lollipop started crying and protesting while I was just rubbing the conditioner through her hair, and it went downhill from there! When I had finally finished combing through her curls and got her calmed down and dressed, it was time to drop her off with Mr Messy at OUR shop. He was going to look after her while I visited our Accountant to sort out some more end of year accounts. In the end it was a really quick, simple visit to the Accountant and I was home again in no time, normally I'm there for hours!

I decided to have a quiet lunch on my own!! It was a huge luxury to eat without having to share, or jump up to make a drink for one of the littlies, or referee their latest argument :-) After I'd finished my leisurely, quiet lunch I decided to get on with my list of jobs for the day before going to pick Princess Lollipop up. I had forms to fill in and send off, and phone calls to make, both of which are easier without the littlies "help"!! I had a very productive afternoon, and got everything I wanted to do done :-)

I picked Little Prince up from school and then we went over to OUR shop to collect Princess Lollipop. Little Prince was upset that I still didn't want to have friends come over to play, but I still don't feel up to dealing with the chaos that always ensues! When we arrived at OUR shop, Mr Messy was talking to a prospective Bride and Drama Teen was at the shop, she had obviously gone their straight from finishing college. We stayed for a while, before I took the littlies to the Newsagents for a snack on the way back to the car to come home. At home the littlies have been playing skittles quite nicely together, and now are settling down to watch something on TV although they aren't agreeing what to watch!!

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006