Saturday 9 July 2011

Mad Saturday

I should have known what kind of day it was going to be, when I had to run over to the Post Office (and little shop) half way through making my toast to get some more margarine! After I'd finally had my breakfast the Garden Man arrived and set to work finishing the last bit of digging out and levelling of the trampoline space. I had to take Drama Teen to her Boyfriend's Dad's house by 11am, but as usual we were late. I had to stop in the next village at the cash machine to get soem cash for the Garden Man, so he could go and buy the supplies so he could fence round the oil tank, to disguise it and make the garden look a little more attractive.

Then we had to stop at an Off License to buy some Smirnoff Ice for Drama Teen to take to a music festival she is attending tonight. She is not a drinker, and I'm hoping I can trust her to take it easy and be sensible! She is sleeping over at her Boyfriend's house (in the spare room) tonight, so we won't see the "morning after" affects!!

After we returned home I had to go out and get some bolts for the fence met posts, an almost hour long round trip! On the way back I called at OUR shop and dropped Princess Lollipop off with her Daddy and big sis, to seperate her and Little Prince who were having a very disagreeable day!! When we got back I rang my friend S who had agreed to come over and cut Little Prince's hair, she was quite surprised as she was on the way to her son Y's birthday party, that Little Prince was supposed to be attending!!! Urgh - another thing I'd forgotten!! We jumped in the car and drove back to the same town we'd been in earlier and I dropped Little Prince off and persuaded S to bring him back for me, I sped back home to carry on supervising the Garden Man. I then had half an hour of blissful peace and quiet :-)

When Mr Messy, Mrs LMS and Princess Lollipop arrived home the peace was shattered, but I felt refreshed enough to cope again :-) A while later S dropped Little Prince off, and let me know that she can come to Legoland with me and the littlies in the Summer Hols :-) Unfortunately Princess Lollipop was too tired and grumpy to cope with playing nicely with Little Prince and it soon descended into loud chaos. The only way to calm everything down was to get Princess Lollipop in bed for an early night! After which life in the lounge became a LOT quieter and calmer :-)

Mr Messy spent an hour or so undercoating the Playhouse, I wonder what Princess Lollipop will think of it tomorrow!?!?

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006