Saturday 7 January 2012

Friday

Me and Princess Lollipop went out to a Craft Shop today and visited a few other shops too :-) I was very disappointed with the lack of choice in scrapbooking papers available and in the end didn't buy any. I did find a pack of six glass spice jars for less than £5 as I forgot to take my measuring tape I just have to hope they fit on the shelves I've already got! I couldn't find a plain, chrome kitchen roll holder either, so ended up buying that on Ebay when we got home again. I did find a magnetic noticeboard for my new Craft Room and I'm all excited and can't wait to get it in place :-)

Princess Lollipop decided she wanted to go to MacDonalds and I said no, so she stomped off shouting "Well I go Disney and YegoYand (Legoland) then" she didn't she had to get back in the car and come home lol. Another Disney Maniac in the family - my brain washing job is complete :-)

We had a pretty quiet evening, with chippie tea and early bedtimes for the littlies :-) Drama Teen spent the evening at Latest Boyfriend's house and came home quite late in the evening. She is quite nervous about starting her first job tomorrow, so she went almost straight to bed so that she can get up early enough to have a shower before going to work :-) She's got a Saturday job working at a Deli in the next village, the same one where OUR shop is - so Mr Messy will be able to ferry her to and from work :-)

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006