Sunday 15 January 2012

Saturday

Me and Princess Lollipop overslept so we had to rush round like mad things getting ready in time to take Drama Teen to work! As we were leaving I noticed my purse wasn't in my bag and started to worry! I got Drama Teen to text Mr Messy and ask if he'd picked it up for some reason?! Mr Messy was in London for a Trade Show all day and I wondered if he might have it with him, very unlikely but better than thinking it might be lost or stolen!!

Once we'd dropped Drama Teen at work we went round and picked Mr LMS up and took him to town to spend the day with his friends. Mrs LMS was spending the day staffing OUR shop, to save me from having to spend the day in there with the two littlies running round causing chaos!! I had hoped to take the littlies for something to eat and then to an indoor play centre, but with no purse we had to return home instead.

When we got home I still hadn't heard back from Mr Messy so I tried a few more times and eventually I got to speak to him. It turns out he had no idea where my purse could be!! I was really panicking now!! The last time I had it was at Little Prince's swimming lesson on Friday, I went out to the car to see if it had fallen out in there somehow! I was just frantically searching when Little Prince appeared at the door with my purse in his hand!! He had "found" it!!! I didn't believe that for a moment, and the story slowly emerged, with more truth added at each telling!! Apparently when Dad had gone out first thing, Little Prince was playing on the PS3. The first story was that he tried to download something free and it wouldn't let him until he'd put in my card details!! He admitted later that it wasn't a "free" download at all, and that he had just wanted it! He has no impulse control and having had one success using my card, obviously just tried again!! I checked our bank and nothing was showing up yet!!

I was devastated that he had done this again! Despite all the warnings and punishment last time he did this (signing himself up for Club Penguin just before Christmas - a debt he had to work off, and he was grounded for a week on top of that) he did it again. I will have to start taking my bag and purse upstairs each night :-( And I am just gutted that I can't trust Little Prince at the moment.

I was upset for the rest of the day. I told Little Prince I was so upset with him that I wanted him away from me for a while, so that I could calm down. I sent him to the dining room to get all his homework finished, which included last weeks unfinished tasks. When he had finished I explained to Little Prince what our day could have been like, and asked him to think about whether or not it was worth it to take my purse, use my bank card and then hide it, rather than have a McLunch and then a play at an Indoor Play Centre for a few hours!! He was very very subdued and upset with himself, but I'm sure next time temptation presents itself he'll act impulsively and without any thought for the repercussions again :-(

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006