Monday 9 January 2012

Sorting out Sunday

Drama Teen helped me bath Princess Lollipop - she played Phineas and Ferb songs on her iPhone while I brushed Princess Lollipop's hair and provided chocolate as a prize for finishing too. Then not long afterwards she was picked up by Latest Boyfriend's Mum and spent the rest of the day at his house.

Much to Little Prince and Princess Lollipop's excitement Mr and Mrs LMS spent the afternoon with us :-) Mr LMS helped Mr Messy take the old broken (HUGE!) TV to the tip, while me and Mrs LMS chatted and looked after the littlies - who spent the whole time whinging that they wanted Mr LMS back! Then they looked after the littlies while me and Mr Messy spent a couple of hours clearing his Ex-Office (my future Craft Room)! We got rid of bags full of rubbish. Filled boxes full of stuff Mr Messy needs to sort through when he has more time. And generally emptied most of Mr Messy's stuff out of the room :-) There is still more to do, but Mr Messy needed his inhalers and a sit down after all the sorting, so the rest will have to wait a while longer. I have started to gather up my craft supplies from around the house and put them on the cubby shelving in MY Craft Room - I freely admit its claiming behaviour lol. But thinking about it I haven't had a room all of my very own since my Little Sis was born when I was almost 5!! Which was quite a long time ago lol. And its so much fun planning how to decorate it to suit just me, not anyone else :-) Mrs LMS did ask me if I was going to do any actually crafting, or if I was just going to make it a pretty room lol.

Little Prince and Princess Lollipop weren't too happy that Mr and Mrs LMS went home in the early evening, and didn't stay for tea, they didn't make too much fuss though. After Little Prince was in bed Mr Messy made a batch of bread in the breadmaker, and it smelt wonderful :-) He said it tasted lovely too, I'm going to try some for my breakfast :-) Princess Lollipop, despite not having a nap during the day, was up and bouncing all evening! It was quite difficult to concentrate on Sherlock Holmes with her antics, but I think I actually understood this weeks episode :-) We were watching a programme about British Musical Theatre when Drama Teen returned home, and was immediately attacked by sword and axe wielding Princess Lollipop!! Foam sword and axe I must add lol. She finally went to sleep a few minutes later :-)

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006