Sunday 22 January 2012

Sunday

The lack of sleep is getting to me, when Princess Lollipop woke me up I was so tired I was shaking :-( It didn't get better when I came downstairs, my head was banging and I just felt bleugh :-( Mr Messy was out at a shoot, so it was just me and the littlies. I knew I wasn't going to cope with much, so I made sure Little Prince had his medication first thing, before doing anything else! Princess Lollipop decided to help herself to a snack after breakfast and managed to drop and smash the bowl on the way back to the lounge! I had to get her and Little Prince to stay in the lounge while I cleaned up, there were sharp bits of bowl all over the hall and the littlies were still in bare feet! By the time I'd finished Princess Lollipop had worked herself into a state in the lounge, which winds Little Prince up and it was total chaos!!

Mr Messy arrived back not long afterwards, and was so kind that he let me go back for a while before he had to set off for his next shoot. It was bliss. An hour and a half of sleep, with no wriggling, poking and talking from my tickly haired Princess, and I know her hair is tickly because she spends a LOT of the nights under my chin, tickling me awake!! I know I sound all comlainy but the lack of sleep is really getting to me at the moment :-(

After I woke up Mr Messy had to go out on his next shoot, he took Drama Teen out to assist him. I got the littlies ready and took them out to an Indoor Play Centre, a different one to the one we usually go to, but the one where Little Prince wants his birthday party this time. The littlies had a great time, I managed to book Little Prince's party at a very convenient time, despite leaving it till the last minute :-) By the end of our time at the Play Centre Princess Lollipop was obviously very tired and kept bursting into tears, the Centre is HUGE and I couldn't find Little Prince for ages!!

Once Little Prince emerged from the play equipment I got them both ready and we set off home, via a fast food place for a Drive Thru' We arrived home before Mr Messy and Drama Teen, who had also gone out for something to eat! After everyone arrived home Princess Lollipop didn't last long before falling asleep, and it was soon Little Prince's bedtime. Me and Mr Messy watched one of his Benidorm DVDs before going to bed ourselves.

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006