Thursday 19 January 2012

Thursday

Princess Lollipop was at Tiny School this morning, so I had the morning to myself. I got some jobs done round the house, procrastinated a LOT and then eventually got on with what I was supposed to be doing - cutting out the pieces for Little Prince's under bed tent. I want this to be one of his birthday presents, and have left myself with VERY little time to get it finished!! I have left it till the last minute and am now under pressure to get it finished!!

Mr Messy called home around lunchtime to drop off his work laptop, that a courier was booked to pick up and return to the office today. I had to leave a note on the door when I went to pick Princess Lollipop up, and keep my fingers crossed that the courier would wait for me if he came while I was out! Luckily he did, and the package is now safely on its way.

When Little Prince came home from school, he wanted to play Lego Harry Potter on the Wii with me. Last time we played the game glitched and we couldn't move any further forward with it, so we had to start all over again :-( Little Prince played well for a while, but needed frequent breaks to play with Princess Lollipop, which kept both of them happy :-) We haven't managed to get as far in the game as we were before, but we've made a great start :-)

Me and Mr Messy spent the evening watching TV together :-)

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006