Thursday, 19 January 2012


My friend S came round this morning. She does my ironing for me, and I am so so grateful :-) Its well worth the cost as I hate, despise and detest ironing! Plus we get to chat while she's ironing :-)

I had to go and pick Mr LMS up from work in the afternoon and Princess Lollipop was very excited at the thought of seeing him. She completely ignored him when he got in the car though!! He hasn't been well since the weekend, so I bullied him into going to the Doctor! I took him home and waited while he picked up his GP Registration Form, then drove him round to the surgery, which is almost next door to OUR shop, so me and Princess Lollipop went there to see Mr Messy. Mr LMS soon reappeared in OUR shop, grumpy and disgruntled. He had to have a check up with the Nurse before he could be registered, so he couldn't see the Doctor until tomorrow. Well at least he's got the admin stuff over and done with and can see the Doctor tomorrow and get sorted out!!

I picked Little Prince and his friend E up from school, and brought them home. The Big Boys played together really nicely, but Princess Lollipop got very very grumpy and screamy!! She was obviously tired, but I didn't want her to go to sleep this early!! After E's Mum collected him it was time to get the littlies ready for bed. Princess Lollipop fell asleep very very quickly, but Little Prince was up and down quite a lot before he settled.

Princess Lollipop was quite restless so I laid her on the sofa, rather than have to keep running up and down stairs all evening! However around 9pm she woke up crying with a sore tummy and it took ages to get her settled. She was wide awake by that point and there was no chance of getting her back to sleep!!

Me and Mr Messy were watching the TV programme "There's One Born Every Minute" about women giving birth. Princess Lollipop was both fascinated and repulsed by what was shown! She was alarmed by the screaming the labouring women did, and thought the newborn babies were YUK. She DID NOT like the idea that she had been in a tummy and been covered in YUK!! She also DID NOT like the fact that she had not been in my tummy, she seemed really disturbed by this idea :-( Eventually she just started to sob and there was no consoling her, so I took her to bed and snuggled her to sleep. Strangely she then slept better than she has for ages!!

No comments:


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country


Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006