Friday 17 August 2012

Catch Up

I've not posted for a while as I've been suffering with a chest infection.  I'm now on two lots of antibiotics (more like horse tablets!!) and am starting to feel better :-)  I could really do without this in the middle of the Summer Hols :-(  Princess Lollipop has, unfortunately, come down with a chest infection too, although it doesn't affect her much during the day, the cough is really disturbing her sleep and so she is tired and grumpy and has been tantruming as only a tired 3 year old can!  I'm finding it hard to deal with, but am trying my very best to stay calm and patient with her.

Little Prince has, unfortunately, lost his freedom to play out unsupervised :-(  There was an incident where a man tried to grab a girl into his car in a nearby village, and then a man matching his description was seen watching children at our village park.  When we showed Little Prince the photofit released on the internet (covering the words) he immediately said "That's the creepy man who was watching me at the park."  VERY scary and worrying.  Little Prince understands why he isn't being allowed to play out unsupervised, but he is getting bored and restless cooped up in the house and garden.  And when he is bored he gets sillier and sillier, and we are having to give him his medication more than I'd really like.

I haven't been well enough to take the Littlies to our village park, let alone anywhere else!  I feel awful that I'm not able to let Little Prince play out, or take them out to fun places - I don't want them to have this as their memories of Summer Holidays :-(  I'm not sure what else I can do though :-(

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006