Wednesday 28 November 2012

Christmas

Me and Princess Lollipop were talking about Christmas today, and I introduced the concept of being good because Father Christmas would know, and he only brings presents to good girls and boys.  This is how our conversation went:

Princess Lollipop "How does he know?"
Me "Magic"
Princess Lollipop "OK.  I'll be good then.  I'm always good.  Even when Little Prince is naughty I'm good."
Me "And what would you like Father Christmas to bring for you"
Princess Lollipop "I want a big blue light sabre and a wand, a Harry Potter wand."
Me "What if Father Christmas brought you a dolly?"
Princess Lollipop "I would be VERY VERY grumpy with him."
Me "Would you like Father Christmas to bring you a pretty dress."
Princess Lollipop "NO! I don't like dresses!  I just like tutus."
Me "We could visit Father Christmas and you could tell him."
Princess Lollipop "Do you know where he is?  Can we do that?"
Me "I think we could probably find him for a quick visit"
Princess Lollipop "OK.  I will tell him NO dollies and NO dresses or I will be VERY VERY grumpy with you."

I'm not sure Father Christmas will know what's hit him when Princess Lollipop visits!!

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006