Friday 10 January 2014

The Last Few Days

Nothing momentous had happened in the last few days, I've just been busy getting the house in some sort of order after the chaos of Christmas. I've finished tidying, sorting and cleaning Little Prince's room, just need Mr Messy to have a few hours to store to get one or two things fixed and it's completely done :-) It looks quite bare and Spartan, but that's how he wants it and if can cope with keeping it cleaner and tidier then it's better for everyone.
I also restarted my Thursday Craft Class where I managed to get most of Little Prince's name cushion sewn ready for his birthday at the end of the month.
Something pretty major did happen, I forgot! I met up with a recently bereaved Dad to arrange me looking after his two young children when he returns to work in February. Hopefully this extra bit of income will make things a little easier and we'll have a bit of spare money to get jobs done round the house, and my favourite buy some oil for the heating! The children are lovely, but despite their young ages are struggling with the loss of their Mum, so it's going to hard work getting them through this. That and the fact that all mine have large age gaps between them and there is only 18 months between the two little ones I'll be looking after, a while new challenge for me :-)

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006