Thursday 18 October 2007

Weight Watchers!

I (re)joined Weight Watchers last night! Since finishing the LighterLife diet I have put back on way way too much weight and I'm not happy. The LighterLife helped me lose massive amounts of weight, but didn't help me learn to eat healthily and sensibly. So I thought Weight Watchers would be a good way to relearn healthy eating and lose the weight I want to. I've also decided that this is the last diet!! I either lose the weight and keep it off this time, or I quit dieting! I've been on an almost constant diet since Little Miss Sensible was born 18 1/2 years ago!! That is WAY too long!!! I've got a wardrobe full of fashionable clothes, that I bought when I finished LighterLife, and I want to slim back into them, hopefully that will keep me motivated.

I need to lose 38lbs - you didn't think I was going to reveal my actual weight did you?? lol :-) NO WAY!!!! I'll try and update my loss each week, and hopefully knowing that I've 'gone public' about this will keep me on track!! Wish me luck :-) Just off to the supermarket to get the new style weekly shopping :-)

2 comments:

Shawnstribe said...

Hee hee i rejoined slimming world!!!!
we are true numpties : )
Thank you for your post on RQ
Can i link your blog to mine?
www.thetomlinsontribegrows.blogspot.com ?
Speak again soon
S

Janet said...

Hi S,
I agree - total numpties!! Oh well we have to give it a go before we jet off to China at some point in the dim and distant future :-)
Course you can link to my blog - and I'll return the favour :-)
Love
Janet


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006