Saturday 3 November 2007

Today's Happenings

Yahoo - I've finally caught up :-)

Today started a bit abruptly!! Our mobile hairdresser was due to come at lunchtime, but he'd rung up last night to say he'd be an hour early - fine I can deal with that. Trouble was he was half an hour earlier than that!! I was still in my dressing gown eating my breakfast, feeling like a right plonker!!! I made everyone else go first so I had chance to get ready, and I quite like my hair at the moment. Its a bit shorter than it has been and quite feathery, looks ok for once :-)

This afternoon Mr Messy, Little Prince, Fraulein and American Student went to our friends (who are also our local HOST organisers) for an English afternoon tea. It was apparently chaos, as some other visitors were late arriving and threw all the timings to pot. And to top it all our friend's are part way through a complete kitchen renovation and only had half kitchen!!! Everyone still managed to have a lovely time, and it tired Little Prince out and he went to bed as soon as they arrived home.

Me and Drama Teen went off to Stagecoach, I handed in her resignation letter as she has lost interest lately and has decided to quit. Luckily we got the letter to the principal in time, and we don't have to pay for another half term in lieu of notice. Instead of mooching around the shops while Drama Teen Stagecoached I came home and got some more sorting out done. I prepared some more Squishes for sending and got lots of paperwork tidied up. I got so into my sorting out that I almost left to late to pick Drama Teen up, but managed to get there just in time, phew.

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006