Tuesday 8 January 2008

My poor baby

I've just heard from Little Miss Sensible. Apparently The Boyfriend dumped her via text message from his skiing holiday late last night. He said he had realised that they are too different and don't have anything in common, and now he's back with his university friends he made his decision. The cowardly SHITTY little boy. He could have waited a few days and at least rung her up. Or even told her face to face. They have been together for SIX YEARS and this is how he ends it?!?!?! Little Miss Sensible is being very very brave and staying at university to get a couple of essays written and handed in, and then do an exam early next week, then she might come home (its reading weeks, so they have no lectures) for a while. I just want to hug my precious big girl (who is still my baby) and make it all better. And I want to do VERY hurtful things to the EX Boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!
Auntie S says - I know I am fuming at the slimy little worm, who does that by text!!! If he's not even man enough to do it properly then he's not worth the love of my Little Miss Sensible!!!!!!! I wish I wasn't in work, I'd be on the next train over there!!! LMS's university I mean lol
Friend F says - she wants to rip his testicles off and feed them to him. I don't think there'd be any point as if he had the balls in the first place he wouldn't have dumped her like this anyway!!!!!
My best friend P says - she is shocked. Will get her paintballing son to shoot him for you.
Fraulein says - she is shocked and can't beleeeeeve it!
Drama Teen says - she wants to go to his university and beat him up. She was demonstrating by hitting her own hand with her fist, and hit it that hard she made a huge noise (scarying Little Prince) and hurting herself!! She also says LMS should wallow in sadness for a week, then try to get back to normal and forget about him - she isn't trying to be insensitive, she is just a lot younger than LMS.
Text I sent to The EX Boyfriend - I do not expect or want a reply from you but just needed to say that after almost six years I think LMS deserved more than being dumped by text message that was extremely cowardly of you. It was also curel to wait till she was back in university rather than tell her when she was surrounded by her family to help her. Hope your conscience lets you sleep at night. Janet

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a coward poor LMS. After 6 years she deserves some more respect than that.

He will regret it, and when he realises this and comes running back (Trust me they alwasy do!), I hope LMS sends him packing!

Love S

Janet said...

I hope so too :-)
Love
Janet

Anonymous said...

5 and a half actually. And he's only counting it as 5 since he's not been happy since about August time. At least I know he took the time to think about it properly. I guess it was just being with his super genius friends that made his mind up.

LMS

Janet said...

That's just nitpicking!! He's trying to make himself feel better slimey worm!!!
Love
Mummy
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

*shrugs* whatever. I think he feels awful enough, I don't need to add to it. I'm past wanting to kill him and make him pay. Now I just want to remember what we had, back when he was the nicest, sweetest guy I'd ever met. These things happen I guess.

So when he's back in the vicinity, and if he gets "visitation rights", you're not to try and hurt him. OK? Just leave it be.

LMS

Janet said...

He should feel awful. He took the cowards way out after 5 (I still say nearer to 6) years. That is no way to treat anyone ESPECIALLY my precious daughter. I'm not sure I want someone with that sort of attitude (selfish and cowardly) around Little Prince, and your dad doesn't want him in the house. So perhaps Little Prince will have to be helped to get over it, just like you.
Lots of love
Mummy
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

No that's not fair on Little Bro. He's always been great with him, he'd only see him very occasionally, I doubt that it would have that great an affect. He's been around Little Bro the whole time Little Bro's been with us, he's as much his Big Brother as I'm his Big Sister. It's not fair.

And it could be something as simple as an hour at the park. I won't let Little Bro lose him as well. I'm the one who's been hurt here, and if I'm ok with it surely you should be too.

OK so he's acted appallingly now, he KNOWS he should have told me before he left, he KNOWS it was cowardly and stupid. Surely he won't "corrupt" Little Bro if he knows and understands that he did wrong? If he didn't see that it was wrong, ok I'd fully agree, but he does see and I can't do that to Little Bro. I just can't.

Anonymous said...

Anyway I'm off back to halls now, I'm bored of being online.

Talk to you later tonight.

Love you
LMS
xxx

Rosie said...

What a COWARD!!!!!!! RAT!!!!!!
Why are you sticking up for him LMS..just proves you far too nice for him.
You'll meet someone even nicer in the future..honest as I've been there!!!!!


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006