Thursday 3 January 2008

Sad Goodbyes

I've just got back from dropping Little Miss Sensible and The Boyfriend off at his house. He is off on a skiing trip with university tomorrow, and when he returns he will be straight back into his studies. So we have had to say goodbye to him tonight. Little Prince was very sad. I'm very sad. And LMS is the saddest of all. She will now spend all evening/night (she is staying over) arguing and nitpicking at The Boyfriend because she is cross and very sad that he is going (and leaving her). Hopefully he will be patient and kind with her and they won't fall out too badly.
Have a good skiing trip The Boyfriend - you will be missed xxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if he wasn't so inefficient and slow packing I wouldn't have to nitpick! And if he hadn't been bugging me since he arrived that he HAD to be home to pack once Little Bro was in bed, and then finished in 15 mins then I wouldn't be a bit annoyed either! lol

Plus I picked up my laptop but forgot the powercable, so I can't watch my programme on it after all!

Good luck Boyfriend...you'll need it at this rate!

LMS
xxx

Janet said...

Oh dear!! TRY to be nice to him - you'll regret it tomorrow if you end up rowing all tonight!! Remember that you love each other and put your differences aside, and enjoy the last bits of time you've got together before you're both off at uni again.
Lots of love to both of you
Mummy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know I know, but he's meant to be the efficient sciency one! Not me!

I will try, I really will!

Love you loads
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Janet said...

I've always told you you are trying lol :-)
See you tomorrow - and make sure you know where the tissues are!!
Love
Mummy
xxxxxx


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006