Monday 7 January 2008

Sales Shopping - finally!!

I'm way behind the game and the shops have been pretty much picked over (Next was a complete waste of time, but I'm not going shopping at 5am for anyone EVEN Next!!) but I had loads of fun anyway. Me and my friend went to a nearish outlet shopping centre and for a change most of the shopping I bought was for ME!!! Although I did wind Little Prince up by getting him a set of layered tops from Next (not in the sale) he hates going in Next and wasn't impressed that he got clothes either lol. The tops looked great on him, when I finally persuaded him to try them on :-) I bought myself a couple of pairs of boots, a couple of tops, a lovely wrap over cardigan and some new jammies. I was very good for my lunch with a jacket potato and baked beans, but succumbed to the lure of a white chocolate cookie for a snack later on :-) All in all it was a very enjoyable day :-)

Mr Messy worked from home, as we were having our Chav TV delivered today, so he looked after Little Prince and Drama Teen who aren't back at school till tomorrow. The Chav TV is now all installed and working, and the house is vibrating with the noise pumping out of the surround sound system!!!

And while we were out I was chatting to my friend and we got round to the subject of swimming lessons. It turns out she is friends with the swimming teacher that I've been trying to get hold of, she rang the teacher up and Little Prince starts his lessons on Wednesday evening with his Girlfriend from school (friend I was shopping with is Girlfriend's mum). I haven't told him yet as he was already overly excited about the Chav TV - what is it about boys/men and giant TV screens?!?!?!

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006