Sunday 6 January 2008

Back Home Again

Me and Little Prince took Fraulein and her friend to the airport, to see friend off on her trip home. I borrowed my best friend's GPS so had no trouble finding the airport (my major worry) I'm just tired after all that driving (4 hours). Fraulein found it a lot harder than she thought saying goodbye to her friend, and there were a lot of tears. Hopefully she will now get an early night as she is back at college tomorrow, so has to be up very early. She also has the first of her mock exams on Wednesday, and I don't think she has done much (any??) preparation for it!! At least its only her mocks!!

The best bit though, is that Drama Teen is HOME :-) She had a fabulous time skiing and is now a VERY GOOD SKIER :-) She said there was a lot of snow, and she went on one slope that was very steep and fast, and that she made herself fall over as she was scared. She said it took a little while to get the hang of it, and that her bum is covered in bruises (!!!) but she really enjoyed it :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Didn't Make Myself Fall Over, I Was So Scared That I Couldn't Control It And I Fell! x

suzanne said...

Dont worry I have been skiing about 7 or 8 times and still fall everytime I go! The thing is just to enjoy it. Its easier getting down a difficult run on your bum!

My hubby is a brilliant skier andis normally very far away and a blur when I wipe out!

Janet said...

Drama Teen LOVED it despite the bruises lol. She is already pestering to go to the local indoor ski centre lol. I'm too scared to even try!!!
Love
Janet


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006