Monday 14 January 2008

Sunday/Monday

Already I'm in catch up mode!!! Well Sunday was a recover from the looooooong drive to see Little Miss Sensible day, and we all stayed in our jammies way too long, watched too much TV and generally lazed about :-) Perfect :-)
Monday. Little Prince and I walked (he was on his scooter) up to school. It was just starting to rain when we set off, but by the time we were half way there it was pouring. Luckily Little Prince had his hood up and moves that fast the rain couldn't catch him lol. I got drenched!! I'm a slower moving and bigger target lol. Fraulein didn't go into college as she had been feeling really ill over the weekend and wanted to see the doctor. Luckily we got a same day appointment, and just had to go in a few minutes early to fill in some temporary resident forms. Once we got in to see the doctor (Fraulein insisted I went in with her) she was examined very thoroughly, before the doctor told her that she had a cold!! I had to giggle at that point, sorry Fraulein. I think she was relieved that she wasn't dying!! She got very melodramatic when we were out on Saturday, her heart was hurting and she felt she couldn't move and lay there wondering how she could write a note apologising for dying!!! Luckily not many people die of colds, and the Ibuprofen she was prescribed made her feel a lot better. She spent most of the day in bed, only getting up to eat and have her tablets - by tea time she was looking a lot better. She is determined to go to college tomorrow, not sure if its to hand in her first lot of coursework or to see her boyfriend!!
I've had quite a few conversations with LMS today, and even though one of those ended up with us arguing, we sorted it all out and are speaking to each other again. She seems to be looking forward to coming home for a while, although she might have changed her mind when I said I was planning to keep her busy, to distract her from feeling too down about her recent split from The EX!!
I can't remember if I've already mentioned it, and I don't think I did, so anyway - I've just booked for LMS, Drama Teen, Fraulein and Little Sis to go to Disneyland, Paris in April. They will be travelling on the direct Eurostar, and using the Disney Express service - which means they can check into their hotel and receive their park tickets on the train. Then when they get to Marne Le Valley they can leave their luggage at the station and it will be taken to their hotel room for them. It will be a lot easier for them that way, and they will get a few hours extra in Disney. Little Prince is jealous and keeps complaining that he hasn't been to Disney for ELEVEN YEARS, bearing in mind he is only 4 and we went at the beginning of December lol. I think me and Mr Messy will think of something nice to do with him on the weekend the girls are away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Where did the 11 years come from!??!

And no, I'm fine about the helping out, it's the sorting stuff ready to get rid of my piano that I'm objecting to :p

LMS
xxx

Anonymous said...

Well sometimes I DO read your blog. And hey hey I went to College because of my coursework(!) What kind of image do you have of this nice, ambitious girl? ;) And yes, I thought a nice letter would be fine. "Sorry for dying while you were away" hehe. Well I guess these weren't any serious thoughts.

I can understand LMS. The poor piano.hehe.

Fraulein
xxx

Janet said...

Hi Fraulein,
You are a nice, ambitious girl who has her eye on a boy lol. And yes, if you had died, a nice apologetic note would have been lovely :-) We are all glad you didn't die though :-)
Love
Janet
xxx


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006