Tuesday 26 February 2008

Blurbing for today

I took Little Prince up to school, and on the way out of the playground met my friend who invited me to go shopping. Shopping or housework?!?! Well duh!! Who in their right mind would chose housework lol??? We had a really nice day out, we went to a different town than we normally shop in, so the shops were slightly different. And we even found a shop that still does knitting wool and patterns!!! AND fabric (not a huge choice, but still pretty good) and sewing patterns too!! All the shops that I used to go to for those sorts of things have shut down and I didn't think anywhere sold stuff like that any more!! We then drove over to a small out of town shopping centre, where I managed to buy Mother's Day cards - which is pretty organised for me lol (its before the date they are needed!!) now I just have to remember to get them written and posted lol. We stopped for a snack in Costa Coffee, and I thought I was being ever so virtuous by choosing a "less than 5% fat" muffin!! WRONG!!! I checked the WW points when I got home and it was 7.5 points!!!! Aaaaargh!!! That'll teach me to stick to just the diet cokes!! Although by having a small evening meal I still managed to stay comfortably within my daily points allocation, so it wasn't so bad really - I just couldn't believe how many points it was!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beacuse it's less than 5% fat doesn't mean it's good!!! But well done for still staying in your points

Baby Sis
xxx

Janet said...

lol I just thought it was the best choice out of all the things on offer!! And unfortunately it wasn't lol.
Love
Me
xxxxx


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006