Wednesday 7 May 2008

Semi wasted morning!

After getting Little Prince to school, I set off to a meeting at the local volunteer bureau to chat about doing some volunteer work during school hours. I was a bit apprehensive and nervous, but I want to do something so had to get on with it. However, when I got there the person I was supposed to meet wasn't in (she'd had a bereavement unfortunately) and they had no note of my phone number so couldn't get in touch to let me know. They apologised profusely and said they would get back in touch once the lady was back. It wasn't a big deal, as I'd got some shopping to do in the town centre, so I'm not that bothered.

Mr Messy is at home ill today with a pounding migraine :-( Sad that he's ill, not that he's home!! As the day has gone on he has got a lot better though :-)

I've done my Wii Fitting for today and once agian feel quite bouncy :-) Probably because I still have so many bouncy bits lol!!

Just tried getting hold of my reclamation place, who were supposed to deliver my bricks at the end of last week - and guess what?!?! Still no answer!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can volunteer to come round to sort our house hold out! No honestly well done for putting yourself forward. Hope it pans out, you have a lot of good qualities to give and would be an assett to anyone.

See exercise is addictive, shall I bring my running stuff to Sheffield lol:)


Will email tomorrow

Janet said...

Very funny S!!! I'm definitely not looking for MORE housework to do lol.

And I'm certainly not running in public, waaaaaay to many wobbly bits!!!
Love
Janet
xxx


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006