Monday 22 September 2008

Quiet Sad Day

I had been dreading today. Knowing I would be missing LMS and that the house would be too quiet. I should have planned to go out!! I pottered around this morning catching up on all the jobs Mr Messy and Drama Teen hadn't done this weekend - which wasn't as bad as it could have been, they are improving!! I ordered my online groceries and then decided I needed to get out of the house and went to the supermarket anyway!! Then I dumped some more stuff at the tip on the way home. I also ate waaaaaay too much chocolate and it hasn't made me feel any better :-(

Little Prince wanted a friend to come and play after school, and they are busily destroying the lounge at the moment!

Drama Teen brought one of her friends home from the bus, and friend was in tears!! Apparently another girl had drawn nasty pictures and written friend's name on it and everyone on the bus was laughing!! I gave friend lots of hugs, and then rang the other girl's parents and told them what had gone on. It WILL be dealt with!!

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Oh soon be Disneyworld.Oh I'd love to go!!!! Wish I had extra money!! Have a great time...how is it all going with SS...please e-mail..love to know!
take care

Janet said...

Hi Rosie,
Its very exciting about Disney :-)
I've sent you an email.
Love
Janet
xxx

Anonymous said...

Heey, who was being mean to my sister's friends?!?! (And which friend?)

*glares at meany-bum*

LMS
xxx

Janet said...

Hi LMS,
I've told you who/what/why on the phone :-)
Lots of love
Mummy
xxxx


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006