Thursday 8 January 2009

Cute Coincidence

Me and my friend Post Lady went out for lunch and shopping yesterday. We had a great time nattering away over lunch and catching up all the things we've been up to over the Christmas holidays. While we were out shopping I decided to call in a tiny craft shop, that I usually overlook and don't bother checking. They had a display of small painted hearts, some of them even had names painted on. As I usually do when I see something like that, I checked what names they had (it didn't take long there were only 5 or 6 with names on). And one of the hearts had the name we would like to give our future daughter - it is an unusual name that you just don't see on personalised stuff EVER!! I had to buy it and its now hanging on from the corner of my computer screen, and will eventually be in our daughter's bedroom - when I've finished decorating it in a HEARTS theme!! How cute a coincidence is that :-)

4 comments:

Alix said...

aww, if its the name that LMS told me that really IS unusual! How fortunate you went into the shop :)

Anonymous said...

What and omen for good things to come. It will look lovely with your heart quilt :)

Love S

Janet said...

Hi Alix,
Its the only name we've all agreed on, so that will be the one :-)
Have fun and don't work too hard when you are back at Uni :-)
Love
Janet
xxx

Janet said...

Hi S,
That's what I thought too :-)
I'm still putting off starting the heart quilt lol. Next week I'm starting decorating Little Prince's new room instead!!
Love
Janet
xxx


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006