Thursday 30 April 2009

Today's Blurb

Me and Mr Messy managed to de-clutter most of the dining room :-) He still has the mantlepiece full of work receipts to sort out, but the rest of it is done! Little Prince's art desk lids now even shut!! And I was getting terribly anal, but I even sorted out his huge pencil & crayon pot and threw away all the broken ones!! Then I got all the stuff I couldn't persuade him to throw away stashed away in the attic!! Our house is going to start shrinking from the top down if I put much more stuff in there!!!
Mr Messy picked Little Prince up from school, and got caught in a mega downpour, that luckily stopped as quickly as it had started and just in time for the children to get out of school :-) I went to the Train Station to pick up LMS who is home for the weekend AGAIN!!! Well her excuse is that is her birthday and she wants to be at home with her family, and also go out with her home friends to the coast to celebrate too. I took her shopping for some new Summer clothes, but she is so fussy we didn't buy too much. And for some reason my feet were killing me, so we didn't shop for long anyway!! We felt like such wimpy shoppers lol.

After a lovely tea, cooked by Mr Messy, I headed off to the supermarket! Last time we went I forgot to get any Diet Coke and I've spent all day craving one!! I must have been desperate as I drove 20-25 minutes to the supermarket, late at night to get one!!! So according to my friend S I'm nesting, and now I'm having cravings too!!!

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006