Wednesday 15 September 2010

Tuesday

Princess Lollipop woke up with a very snuffly nose, which probably explains the overly clingy behaviour recently. She is obviously feeling worse as she was even more clingy than ever! I spent most of the day with a little limpet wrapped around me, so I wasn't able to get much done. She only had a small nap, while I managed to get my lunch, and then woke up and wanted back on Mummy's knee, where she fell back to sleep for a little longer.

Little Prince was wild and angry when he got home from school. I don't know what sets him off, but the slightest thing send him raging and shouting. Even when he isn't angry he behaviour is so wild and out of control. He is driving me to tears most days. I know my gorgeous cuddly wonderful little boy is in there somewhere, hiding under all the chaos, I just need to find a way to reach him.

Mr Messy and Drama Teen got their new iPhones delivered so Mr Messy spent most of the evening trying to get his phone swapped over. Drama Teen came home from college and got straight on with her homework, I only really saw her when she came down to look after the littlies while I cooked their tea. She then went for a quick shower before returning to her homework. Then once Mr Messy was home he showed her how to sort her new phone out. I was left all alone downstairs, feeling lonely and sorry for myself. When I finally got Princess Lollipop in bed I decided to watch an episode of Criminal Minds, and told Mr Messy I was going to watch it on my own. He eventually came down and we watched the last parts together. Princess Lollipop didn't sleep very well, and I had to keep going up to settle her back down. At least now she is in our room it is much easier and quicker to settle her down again.

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006