Sunday 10 October 2010

Sunday

Poor Mr Messy had to once again get up early and go down to OUR shop, as he had an all day shoot there today. This time Drama Teen had to get up and go with him as I had the littlies to get ready and there are no buses round here on Sundays. Me and Little Prince watched the new episodes of Ben 10, which were on at 10am on 10/10/10!! Little Prince did wonder how I knew it would be on at 10am lol. After we'd seen the new episodes we went down to OUR shop so that we could clear the rubbish from the back storeroom. Mr Messy was between clients, so we dropped Princess Lollipop off with him so he could get some photos of her :-) That meant that I could drop the back seats and get more rubbish in the back of my car, and Little Prince got the HUGE treat of sitting in the front of the car. We made three trips to the tip to clear the rubbish, and now there is a lot more room in the storeroom, which is great as I'll be keeping the buggy in there from tomorrow. When we got back from our final tip-trip the next client had already arrived so I collected Princess Lollipop and brought the littlies back home. Drama Teen helped me get them both back in the car, and admitted that Princess Lollipop's shoot hadn't gone too well. She was extremely unco-operative and wouldn't stay still at all, she was probably tired as it was time for her nap. I arranged to take her back after she'd had her nap and fingers crossed she'll be more co-operative then! Although Mr Messy always says its much harder to shoot people you know, especially your own children! He does get some great shots on the rare occasions he does get chance to photograph them though :-)

Princess Lollipop was asleep within minutes of us getting home, and slept long enough for me to get quite a lot of jobs done, which is great as I won't have time during the day next week!! Mr Messy rang up when he'd finished shooting his last client, and he was pretty tired so we decided to leave photographing Princess Lollipop again until next week. Which is a pity as she is in a much better mood now lol. Little Prince was disappointed at not returning to OUR shop, but I distracted him with a sandwich and headed off the meltdown!! Mr Messy and Drama Teen will be back soon once they've tidied up OUR shop, ready for me and Princess Lollipop to start work tomorrow morning.

Me and Mr Messy will be going back to OUR shop this evening once Little Prince is asleep in bed, so that he can configure my computer onto OUR shop's network and sort out the business skype phone to run in OUR shop too. I'll also be able to have a last check round to make sure its all safe for Princess Lollipop to charge around in tomorrow too. I'm mostly excited about starting to work in the gallery and helping out with the family photography business (I've not had a very active role since we adopted Princess Lollipop), but I'm also so scared at the prospect of being the public face of the business!! I've not worked since before LMS was born (21 years ago!!) and don't have a lot of confidence - I just hope I can fake it enough to carry this off!!

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006