Tuesday 9 November 2010

Rest of Tuesday

Me and Princess Lollipop only stayed an hour or so longer at OUR shop before I had to leave to pick up Little Prince from school. He asked if his friend J could come over to play, I said that was fine if it was ok with J's Dad. However, J's Dad said J's big sister had been ill and he didn't want to risk passing that on to our house, so J wouldn't be able to come and play. Of course Little Prince was really upset by this and sulked all the way home.

When Drama Teen arrived home from college she looked dreadful, all pale and washed out. She said she felt sick and was going straight to bed, poor baby :-( When Mr Messy got home from OUR shop, he took Little Prince out in his hire car (some sort of impressive Audi thing!) and took him out for tea. Me and Princess Lollipop stayed home and I got her her tea and ready for bed. When Mr Messy and Little Prince got home it was almost Little Prince's bedtime so once he was ready I took him upstairs and tucked him up. Mr Messy was exhausted and had fallen asleep on the sofa, so I told him to take Princess Lollipop up to bed and go to sleep himself. Which meant I had the whole evening on my own! When I get the peace and quiet I moan about wanting I'm still not happy and miss everyone!! Be careful what you wish for and all that!!

Anyway I took the opportunity to get some tidying up done and then had my tea while watching Quantum Leap and then Medium on TV. I'm the only one who enjoys programmes like that so I only watch them on my own!

Oh and I nearly forgot, after I'd left OUR shop Mr Messy had two ladies come in, who were asking about shoot prices. One lady had recently had a shoot with a national chain of photographers, and she was amazed at how much more reasonably priced we are. After the three of them had an anti-other photography company bitch fest, the lady said she was going to cancel her order with them and book a shoot with us instead :-) Yeah go us :-)

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006