Saturday, 5 February 2011


Sorry about the lack of blogging, nothing has gone on, nothing interesting happened and I got lazy lol. Today Mr Messy is out with Drama Teen photographing a wedding, so me and the littlies went to open OUR shop this morning. We didn't arrive till mid morning, as Little Prince was very grumpy and tired, this not sleeping is really getting to him! Mr Messy asked him what he wanted for breakfast and instead of answering Little Prince stormed upstairs and put himself back in bed! I let him have a little while longer in bed and he was a little happier when he got downstairs and actually ate his breakfast!

As Little Prince is at a party this evening I decided to hold off giving him his tablet till later, so he was a huge handful at OUR shop, which in turn wound Princess Lollipop up and I ended up with a banging headache :-( When it got to about 2pm I'd had enough, most of the shops shut at lunchtime, so I left a note on the door saying "Off photographing a Wedding. Open as usual on Monday" and took the kids to MacDonalds as Little Prince was whinging how tired he was. I hadn't realised that there was a football match playing at the ground near the MacDonalds we went to, so we had to queue up for ages to get through the traffic - if I'd known we'd have gone somewhere else! The car park was heaving, so we got a drive through as I thought it would be impossible to find somewhere to sit and eat inside. When we'd finished eating we set off home, I paused at a house on the way home that had a marble fireplace displayed outside, that I'd arranged to buy for OUR shop. I was supposed to have texted the owner to let him know when he could drop it off at OUR shop, but that was way too technical for me to get in a text message - so I wrote it down (how old school lol).

After we'd got home Mr Messy rang, to let us know the wedding was going well and that they were having a break while everyone ate their meal. The wedding party hadn't catered for their photographers, but luckily they were near to a lovely Italian Restaurant we've visited before and nipped over there for some lunch. Then I had to get the birthday present wrapped and get Little Prince to write the birthday card, and we set off to drop him off. It was only down the road at the Village Hall, but as it was pouring down with rain, we went in the car! Princess Lollipop sobbed and shouted for Little Prince when we said goodbye to him, she really hates to leave him behind. I gave her a biscuit when we got home and with that and watching her favourite TV programme with no interruptions from her big brother, she soon cheered up. She is very very tired though and doesn't want to get off my knee for a moment, not that I'm complaining, but one handed blogging is pretty difficult!!

No comments:


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country


Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006