Monday 31 January 2011

Monday

I couldn't have a lie in this morning, as I had to get up and get Princess Lollipop ready to go to OUR shop with Mr Messy. She was NOT happy at having to wake up earlier than she wanted to, and was clingy and grumpy all through getting her up, getting her breakfast and getting washed and dressed! Mr Messy was late back from dropping Little Prince at school, so we had time for a snuggle on the sofa, and that seemed to cheer her up a little. When Mr Messy arrived home, he explained he had been chatting to one of the Dad's from school who is an artist and might be able to work with Mr Messy to offer something extra to his photography clients.

We got Princess Lollipop ready to go out, and Mr Messy collected Little Prince's tablets to take to school, as he had forgotten to give one to Little Prince in the morning as they had been rushing. Princess Lollipop was excited to "find it Little Prince" but I think she'll be upset that he has to stay at school and she can't! As soon as she stepped out of the door she started to complain about the cold, despite being wrapped up snuggly warm!

Now I've cleaned up the kitchen and dining room I'm off for a nice leisurely shower, with no interruptions :-) Then I've got to take my car back to the garage, who can hopefully fix it today so that I'll be mobile again!! I can't wait :-)

After dropping my car at the garage, they gave me a lift to OUR shop and I spent the day there with Mr Messy and Princess Lollipop. When Princess Lollipop had a nap in the afternoon, I sat next to her on the sofa and read some more of my book, I'm now up to the fourth book in the series, and I'm really enjoying reading again :-) I left OUR shop in time to pick Little Prince up from school. He was in a bad mood as soon as he realised his friend J had football today and couldn't come to play, even though we've arranged that the boys can play at J's house tomorrow, he is sill in a foul mood. He is definitely acting like his medication has already worn off, even though he took it later today than usual :-(

The garage rang and said they need to keep my car until tomorrow to finish the repairs, which turned out to be more extensive than previously thought! So now me and the littlies have to drive back to OUR shop to pick up Mr Messy and Drama Teen. Princess Lollipop is throwing a strop because she wants to put her own coat and boots on, and can't quite manage. Little Prince is being impatient and sarcastic with her. Fun times!!!

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006