Sunday 30 January 2011

Sunday

Mr Messy took Princess Lollipop downstairs, so I had a lovely, child-free lie in, bliss :-) When I did finally get up, I had to rush round to get ready to go to the supermarket before it closed. I went on my own as Mr Messy was watching football (or pitboll as Princess Lollipop says) with Princess Lollipop, Drama Teen was mooching around looking miserable as she wanted to see Boyfriend (and we only have one car so she had to wait till I got back) and Little Prince was refusing to get dressed!

Due to my car being broken all week, this is the first time I've been out properly for ages! So I made the most of it, slowly wandering round the supermarket, with no whinging "Can I have..." it was heavenly :-) After finishing the shopping I stopped to get something to eat before driving home. When I reached home Princess Lollipop was fast asleep on the sofa and Drama Teen was upstairs, so me, Mr Messy and Little Prince put all the shopping away. Once Drama Teen noticed I was home she started pestering to be taken to Boyfriend's house, Mr Messy set off to take her and I stayed at home with the Littlies.

Little Prince had decided to reorganise his Match Attax card book, and so we sat together sorting all the players into their national teams, so he could keep each country together. This is not something he would undertake normally, as it would take too much time and patience.

When Mr Messy returned from dropping Drama Teen off he sorted out the littlies tea, both littlies ate it all up, and as Little Prince hadn't eaten any lunch this was a relief. After that his behaviour deteriorated badly, and he was back to his old favourites of screaming, jumping around madly, throwing tantrums and slamming doors :-( Eventually he stomped upstairs and slammed into his bedroom to play in there for a while. When he calmed down he came back downstairs for a while before it was time to get ready for bed. He was NOT happy about going to bed as Mr Messy had promised to have a "boys camp out" in the lounge with him, but I explained he had to go and have some quiet, calm down time in his room until Daddy decided it was bedtime and THEN he could come back down. I took Princess Lollipop up to bed, and then stayed in bed reading, so "the boys" could get their camp ready. Little Prince slept on his Ready Bed, but it deflated during the night and he moved to the sofa. He must have slept well as Mr Messy had to wake him up in the morning to get ready for school!

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006