Saturday 5 March 2011

Big More Blogging

Friday was a boring day, it must have been as I can't remember anything to blog about lol.

Today, Saturday, I woke in a fluster as I was supposed to ring my friend S and take her and her son Y to OUR shop, for Y to have a photoshoot. However, my alarm (aka a phone call from Mr Messy) hadn't gone off!! I ran around getting myself and the littlies ready and then rang my friend - answer! Arrgh!! I rang OUR shop in a panic, and Mr Messy said S and Y were already there!! Phew!! I calmed down, got Drama Teen out of bed and we did some tidying up, I even sorted all the bits and bobs of papers that I had stuffed in my handbag, its a lot lighter and more organised now :-)

In the afternoon Mr Messy's youngest brother and partner visited. They are expecting their first baby together in May so we chatted babies :-) Although Mr Messy's brother seemed more interested and excited than his pregnant partner!! I'm sure she'll be fine once the baby arrives though :-) Mr Messy has already been booked in to photograph the baby's Christening later in the year. Little Prince played happily and quietly on his DS while they were here, which is a lot different from his usual chaotic behaviour when anyone visits. I know ignoring visitors and playing on his DS isn't a very polite way to be with visitors, but while he learns and gets better at not getting chaotic when visitors arrive I think its a good compromise. We'll see how he does when they visit again with his two children from a previous relationship!

Drama Teen came downstairs to say hello and make cups of tea for everyone, before retreating back to her room. Her friend S came over on his 'ped later on and they spent their time up there watching DVDs (Meet the Robinsons and Toy Story 3).

When they left, Mrs LMS made the littlies a lovely tea of pork chops and carrots, which Princess Lollipop wolfed down. Little Prince fussed and tantrumed before we eventually got him to eat most of his meal. His medication suppresses his appetite and we are still struggling to get him to eat enough.

Mrs LMS also made tea for me, Mr Messy and herself - she is my little star :-) She was very embarassed that she over cooked the food, but it still tasted good, so no worries there :-) I find food always tastes better when someone else cooks :-)

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006