Wednesday, 6 July 2011


Princess Lollipop had a better night last night, but I was still shattered when I woke up, Princess Lollipop wasn't much better and we both took a long while to come round! We eventually surfaced and got on with the day. We had to drop Little Prince off at school, and then stopped to wave him off as his class set off on a trip to Eden Camp. Little Prince was really looking forward to this trip, it sounds like a fantastic museum for him :-)

Princess Lollipop was thrilled when Little Prince came back out of school, but then looked so stunned when he gave her a hug and then got on to the bus. She howled :-( She wanted her Brud Brud AND she wanted to go on a "wheel bus" :-( She took ages to calm down again, as each time she looked up to see Little Prince waving to her from the bus, she started crying that she wanted him and the bus again :-( Not a great start to the day for her :-( Little Prince is used to her outbursts, so it didn't phase him at all and he looked so excited and pleased to be off on the trip :-)

Me and my sad Princess Lollipop came home for a snack and a drink and a cheer up. Then we headed off to the supermarket optician to get my eyes tested and to sort out some new contact lenses. My last pair were examined by Little Prince one morning and ended up down the sink!! Princess Lollipop behaved herself strapped in her buggy while I had my eye test, although she did take her shoes off and complain loudly when the lights were turned off!

When we'd finished she insisted we went and bought some fruit to eat on the way home, and I was surprised that she ate two full bananas before we reached home! Recently she's been nibbling half the banana and then saying its yukky and refusing to eat any more!

When we got home, she was telling me "My tireds coming" so I took her upstairs for a nap, and laid down with her. We must have both been extremely tired as we didn't wake up until much later in the afternoon!! Although I still feel really tired, so I'll have an early night tonight and see if I can shake this lethargy!

When we went to collect Little Prince the class had already returned early and were playing on the school field waiting for their parents. Little Prince excitedly told me all about the trip and the bullets (inert ones!!) he'd bought from the gift shop! At home he insisted on ringing his friend J, to invite him round for a play, but no one answered J's phone. Little Prince was about to get all sad and moody, when J's Mum's car pulled up outside!! She'd had a meeting at work and was calling in to see if Little Prince wanted to come round and play for an hour or so. Little Prince had his trainers on and was raring to go before we'd even finished chatting!!

Princess Lollipop had another howling fit about not wanting Little Prince to go out without her :-( But she and I had lots of hugs and watched a little bit of Cbeebies and she soon cheered up again, but she was thrilled when it was time to go and pick Little Prince up. Shew as a bit confused as we drove to J's house, as they have recently moved to a new house. As their house has a huge field as their back garden, with a trampoline in it, she soon decided she liked the new house :-) She demanded a turn on the trampoline, but as soon as she was on it she sat down and wouldn't move. She would only jump if she was holding my hands and was still quite nervous about it.

When we got home, Little Prince played in the large box that our new pressure washer arrived in. He was throwing himself in it and doing somersaults inside the box!! Which eventually gave up the fight and fell apart, he then stood it up as a kind of wall and told Princess Lollipop it was their den :-) She then changed her mind and decided to do some colouring. I thought it was hilariious when she got hold of a pencil, rubbed it up and down her lips and told me "My lady my mouth" lol :-)

Mr Messy and the big girls weren't due back until late, as Mr Messy had a late studio shoot and then was going to pick Mrs LMS up after her trip to the gym she's joined. So Little Prince had to go to bed without seeing his Daddy or big sisters, he wasn't happy! And neither was Princess Lollipop when the ice cream van parked right outside our window and I wouldn't get her an ice cream!

No comments:


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country


Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006