Sunday 3 October 2010

Sunday

Mr Messy left the house before anyone else even woke up! He was going down to OUR shop to get it ready for its first partial open day :-) There was a fun run in the town today, and the starting point was right outside OUR shop, all the businesses in town were opening so we have rushed about and slaved away to make sure we could be open too. Everything isn't quite finished off, but its good enough to open the doors for the first time :-) Mr Messy says it is so light and airy (great for a gallery) when the display boards are removed from in front of the windows :-) The vintage rocking horse has been a HUGE hit with every single kid that passes too :-)

I tried to get Drama Teen to look after Little Prince & Princess Lollipop while I had a shower, I had barely turned the shower on before Drama Teen and Little Prince were shouting at each other!! I had to bring Little Prince into the bathroom with me and he sat there chatting while I had my shower - no privacy once you're a Mum!!

Once I was finally ready, I put all the seats back up in my car (they were still down from transporting the desks and chairs to OUR shop yesterday). I then had to wrestle the littlies car seats back in the car too, Little Prince's is so easy to install, Princess Lollipop's turned out to be a nightmare!! The instructions are so vague and unhelpful - I'm not totally sure I've got it right but it doesn't move about so I'm thinking its ok!! I drove down to OUR shop with the three kids, to drop Drama Teen off with her Dad so that she could help out in the shop for the afternoon. She also needs to take his photo in the shop doorway for a magazine article he's being featured in soon. Due to the fun run the road down to OUR shop was coned off so Drama Teen had to walk all the way from one end of the main street to the other, which wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't throwing it down with rain and she was carrying a huge box containing the framing display board!! She was not a happy camper!!!

Once we were back at home Princess Lollipop went for her nap, me and Little Prince played Solitaire on my computer for a while before he got bored and went to do some of his "Jedi Training."

No comments:


OUR ETHIOPIAN ADOPTION TIMELINE


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country

OUR CHINA ADOPTION TIMELINE

Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006