Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Wednesday Evening

As I didn't have to collect Little Prince from school I took the opportunity to deliver the girl's old wicker sofa to OUR shop. I had it filled with toys to keep Princess Lollipop amused when we are working in the shop. The trouble is I couldn't find somewhere to park, I ended up parking near to the flat where LMS used to live! I then had to carry the wicker sofa full of toys down to the shop, whilst also herding Princess Lollipop along! Luckily she is pretty good at staying with me when we are walking, but it was still pretty difficult!! While we were walking down to OUR shop, my mobile kept ringing, I knew it was Mr Messy wondering where we had parked and wondering if he could help. However, it would have been even more difficult to stop and answer the phone so we just kept plodding on to OUR shop.

When we got to OUR shop I arranged the vintage cameras we had bought from Ebay on the shelves. The cameras weren't in as good shape as they had looked in the photos, and will need quite a bit of polishing and cleaning up. However, they do look really good on the shelves and make it look a bit more like a photographic gallery rather than a home furnishing shop!! We have decided that we need a lot more sample images dotted around, so Mr Messy will talk to his framers to arrange this.

I had to leave with Princess Lollipop in time to get home by 5pm when Little Prince was being dropped off by J's Dad. They had already arrived by the time we got back, and J's Dad had taken the boys to play across the road while they waited for me to get back. Little Prince and J ran off upstairs and refused to come down, me and J's Dad had to get very firm to get J to go home!! Little Prince was fairly calm but out of sorts, he didn't want any tea he just wanted some sandwiches and seemed satisfied with that. It was probably the excitement of going on his school trip followed by playing with J!

Drama Teen went straight to OUR shop after college and waited with her Dad for the framer to drop off more samples. She brought a large box frame that is absolutely stunning, that is going to be hung above the fireplace we still haven't got hold of yet!! I'm going to ring the landlord and ask him to just drop the fireplace off without us previewing it at his house, as I've been asking repeatedly to see it and we haven't been able to arrange it yet, and we need a focal point for that part of OUR shop.

No comments:


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country


Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006