Monday, 11 July 2011

Monday Morning

I can't believe that no matter what time I go to bed I am always soooo tired when its time to wake up!! No matter how long I sleep its never enough!! Urgh!! By the time me and moody Princess Lollipop got downstairs Little Prince had already had his breakfast, and I set him off tidying his things from where he'd scattered them around the lounge, while I made his packed lunch and sorted mine and Princess Lollipop's breakfast.

Princess Lollipop wasn't happy when her Daddy and Mrs LMS went out to work and she couldn't go with them. She cheered up at the thought of playing running round the playground when we took Little Prince to school though :-) It took three or four attempts to get him to sort his school swimming bag out as he was in full crazy mode this morning! He also admitted that he had let Mr Messy give him one of his old "crazy medicines" (the lower strength one he has been taken off because it doesn't work!!) because he likes being crazy and wants to eat lots!! I hope his teachers can cope with him today!!

At school I met with T's Dad who asked if it was ok to come and pick the compost bin that we'd offered them up this morning. As he had walked to school I gave him a lift to our house, Princess Lollipop wasn't too sure what was going on, but loved the fact that we went straight outside into the garden when we got home :-) She headed straight for her Playhouse and examined the new paint carefully, asking "Pint next time?" :-)

I was expecting the Garden Man to come round so I had to drag Princess Lollipop (protesting loudly!) from her beloved Playhouse back into the house, so we would here him knocking. However, by the time it got near to lunchtime and he still hadn't appeared, I decided I must have got my days mixed up and he'd come another day! Me and Princess Lollipop collected a parcel from the Post Office, and it was the weed membrane I'd ordered, so I rang Garden Man to let him know it had arrived - he didn't answer his phone, which is very unusual. I hope he and his pregnant partner are ok! About an hour later he arrived full of apologies, his partner had been taken to hospital early this morning and he'd not had chance to let me know he wouldn't be able to come. Thankfully she is alright now and wasn't kept in hospital, the Doctors just need to keep a close eye on her until baby arrives.

While he had been at hospital Garden Man had worked out the price for the decking boards he needs for the boxing in job he needs to do in the trampoline space, and the price was HIGH! He said he will get in touch with somewhere he knows that does reclaimed decking boards and work out a price using them, and let me know if that's more reasonable. He needs to get the boxing in done before he can lay the weed membrane, so that is his priority now. He'll let me know what the price is and when he can get over to pick up the boards, so that I know when he'll be back.

No comments:


25th May 2009 - See New Child again & Court Date

23rd May 2009 - Fly back to Ethiopia

26th March 2009 - Fly to Ethiopia :-)

3rd March 2009 - Dossier Arrived at Orphanage

26th February 2009 - Dossier sent to Ethiopia

22nd December 2008 - Dossier back at DCSF

28th November 2008 - Certificate of Eligibility ISSUED

6th October 2008 - PASSED Approval Panel

7th July 2008 - Homestudy Update Started

28th Feb 2008 - Told LA we wished to change country


Formally withdrew from the China Adoption Programme 17th July 2008

LID (Logged in Date) with CCAA 16th August 2007

Documents to China 10th August 2007

Passed Approval Panel 5th March 2007

Homestudy started 6th June 2006

First Contact with our LA 1st Jan 2006